Reviews for Cloud Massage
Press Play to View Video
About Cloud Massage
Dear Amazing Customer:
My name is Heather, and these are my 2 girls, Riley and Kaia. We want you to know that we take customer service very seriously. We are a small family-based business in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime through email or telephone.
Things We Are Proud Of:
Cloud Massagers are the only massagers on Amazon that offer a full 1 year warranty on the motor.
Cloud Massagers offer the highest number of functionalities and settings.
Cloud Massagers come with a patented stand bar so your feet are at the perfect angle for an amazing massage every time.
Currently we have spoken with Disney associates about possibly supplying some of the high end resort rooms with the Cloud Massage massager.
Tired and sore feet will often feel mild discomfort during or after a massage. This is completely normal as the massager stretches muscles and tendons while increasing blood flow. After a few uses this discomfort will subside. Consider starting on the lowest setting.
Mild pain and discomfort is normal, and expected. This is how you know your massager is working. Any pain in your body where pressure/massage is being used will initially have discomfort. The Cloud Massage system with a multitude of settings, allowing for the most gentle effective massage.
Heather and Family,
Quick Start Guide for Cloud Massage
- Alignment (which direction to place your feet in the massager) To ensure your feet are orientated correctly the Cloud Massager features a cuff for your heel, and the other side is open toed. When using your massager for your calves, you can place your calves in the massage area in either direction. Your heel is placed closest to the power button.
- Power Button (closest to you when receiving a foot massage). Press to turn on/off. It will stay illuminated when powered off.
- Modes Button (swirling arrows above the power button).
- Massage Intensity (Opposing Arrows) - Increases the intensity of the massage from light (flashing blue) to intense (red).
- Vibration : Vibration can be turned on or off.
- Heat : Can be turned on or off. Please note this is a gradual, slow heat purposeful to slowly open the capillaries for best results.
● Green light steady is no rolling and vibration, just air pressure.
● Blue light flashing is regular massage, low pressure.
● Blue light steady is regular deep kneading massage.
FAQ for Cloud Massage
Yes, we proudly offer a full 1 year warranty. That is how confident we are in the CloudMassager.
Yes, if you like, you can operate with just pressure (no rollers on feet) and you can adjust to very minimal pressure. The range of pressures on this machine is vast.
Most massagers on the market are designed to just push around some tissue in the feet. They can feel good but do not do much for recovery. The CloudMassager is scientifically designed with things like slow heating bulbs to slowly reduce constriction of blood vessels while simultaneously offering the perfect deep tissue massage. These are just some of the differences.